Incentive operations & Team building
A unique Incentive operation or Team building session in a jet fighter aircraft
Fouga Magister Team can organize an amazing Incentive operation for you: you can invite your best clients, your commercial team for an unforgettable event: they will live a unique event, they will get out of the Fouga Magister with unforgettable memory and will share often and for a long time their experience.
Your invitees can wear coverall suits fitted with our own logo, and will comment this incredible experience around a cocktail buffet.
We can also organize such event on the airport you choose (if equiped with a paved runway with a minimum lenght of 1400 m), receive and welcome your clients, adapt the flight briefing in regards of your requirements, organize a conference qui questions & answers with the jet pilots: success of your operation is guarranteed!
Request for quote will be answered within 24 hours
You intend to organize a contest, with jet fighter flights as first prizes?
Nothing is easier. Our team is available to assist you:
· Event organization
· Logistic support for contest organization
· Marketing support (flyers, video sequence…)
We will suggest you ancillary services, as a conference held by one of our pilots on team spirit and coordination, questions & answers during a cocktail party, creating a strong and memorable event.
Click here to contact us!
We organize one-day team building sessions with our pilots, based on risk management, with jet fighter flight as pinnacle. After this unique experience, you will be amazed by exchanges amongst attendees, emphasized by this incredible adventure shared together.
The most difficult is to leave at the end of the day…
Proceeding of a typical team building day with us
As any team building performance shall be in accordance with specific requirements, we adapt our sessions to your company desiderata, based on a general stream:
- Welcome of the guests around a coffee, introduction of the leader of our team, a pilot who was a member of one of the best aerobatic team of the world, la Patrouille de France
- Presentation of the goals of the day (often based on team cohesion and risk management)
- First team building session (1 hour / 1 hour 30 min duration), with parallel between company decision taking and Patrouille de France internal organization, with exchanges to identify and define the key points of the next sessions
- Workshops with simultaneous goals: deepening of items defined during the first session, team cohesion evaluation with role-playing, action plan definition in accordance with goals of your company, with support of our experienced pilot
- Lunch with our jet pilots
- New workshop
To end in a blaze of glory, 30 minutes patrol flight, followed by a warm and friendly debriefing
Incentive operation and team building: take all the benefit of the unique experience of a jet fighter flight to reach your corporate targets!